Andy Wright Ltd was established in 2011 to share more than 20 years’ experience in instrument-based analytical science. We have experience across a wide range of industries, primarily drug discovery, but extending to fine chemicals, food, environmental etc.
With our expertise in chromatography across chemistry, biology and bioanalysis, we make the ideal partner to deliver your training courses. Our broad experience can add real value in the delivery of classroom or laboratory based training packages.
Products & Services:
- We can deliver bespoke chromatography training packages for both novice users and those requiring more in-depth training.
- We specialise in Agilent OpenLab CDS, Chemstation and EZChrom training courses, helping end users to extract information from the chromatographic data they collect.
- We are experts in the creation of Agilent OpenLab Intelligent Report templates, that can be customised to meet your requirements.
- We support customers with developing instrument evaluation protocols, ensuring that equipment purchased is fit for purpose.
- We deliver training and consultancy in laboratory workflow and efficiency improvement.
Andy is the owner and principal consultant of Andy Wright Ltd. He has over 25 years experience of analytical science, leadership and business improvement gained in the drug discovery industry. Andy has a PhD in Chemistry from Warwick University, and started his scientific career as a Research Scientist at Fisons Pharmaceuticals in Loughborough. He has held a number of scientific leadership and management roles throughout his career.
From a workflow improvement perspective, he trained as a black belt in Lean Six Sigma, with particular focus on continuous improvement in scientific and service delivery.
Andy’s passion for coaching extends beyond the work environment and he holds Level 1 and Level 2 coaching qualifications from the RFU and ECB, respectively.
You might like to read my leadership blog at leading4managers.com.